Wednesday, February 6, 2008

WUSB Recess 2/6/08

MGMT - Time to Pretend - Oracular Spectacular

State Radio - Unfortunates - Year of the Crow
Saves the Day - Bye Bye Baby - Under the Boards
Cartel - Lose It - Cartel
Michael Korb - May Well Be - Ghosts
Katy Mae - Sister Mercy - The Sweetheart Deal
The Battle Royale - Racecar - Wake Up, Thunderbabe
I Broke My Robot - alt_i - Tomorrow Does Not Exist
The Dance Party - Lipstick - Friction! Friction! Friction!
Ozzy Osbourne/Madonna - Crazy Train Techno
Spice Girls - Say You'll Be There - Spice
Dover - Do Ya - Follow the City Lights
The Madison Project - Rock It - I Am the Target
Envy on the Coast - The Gift of Paralysis - Lucy Gray
Chromeo - Tenderoni
The Maine - If I Only Had the Heart - The Way We Talk
Jimmy Eat World - Let It Happen - Chase This Light
The Cult - Born Into This - Born Into This
Sonata Arctica - The Wind Beneath My Wings - Orientation
Gary Schutt -Don't Come Crying To Me - Playthings

0 comments: